Full-time, Toronto, ON | REPORT TO: Warehouse Manufacturing Facility & CEO
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work along side Founder/CEO to plan for short and long-term goals.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Work with warehouse to ensure that product is labeled, palletized and shipped to customers request and Evio standards.
- Manage 2-3 client accounts to ensure that their orders are being met
- Ensure that manufacturing and shipments happen on time
- Present quarterly sales performance to the executive team
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, engineering or related field.
- Experience in management
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to perform a wide range of duties
WHO WE ARE
Evio Beauty Group Ltd. is a portfolio of conscious lifestyle brands. Evio was created with a vision for a conscious future and a mission to break stigmas with products that are good for your skin, your planet and your community. Amongst the growing Evio portfolio of conscious brands is Evelyn Iona Cosmetics, a line of natural products that fill the gap of hard-to-find cosmetics. Evelyn Iona quickly made its mark in the indie beauty space with its authentic, unapologetic approach to conscious beauty. Additionally, Evio Beauty Group is home to Evio Community, an online platform of curated content stimulating conversation on beauty, cannabis, fashion, feminism, wellness & entrepreneurship.
Evio Beauty Group is looking for a knowledgeable and self-motivated bookkeeper who can keep us accountable and financially healthy. The position calls for close attention to detail, as the nature of the work is fast-paced and constantly changing. This person will assist in managing day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality is key, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly.